bimjim
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

[UVF - TLPL] I.A.M. Jet Centre announces newest FBO

Unread post by bimjim » Thu Nov 17, 2016

http://www.blueskyexecutiveaviation.co. ... st_FBO.htm

[UVF - TLPL] I.A.M. Jet Centre announces newest FBO
17th November 2016

I.A.M. Jet Centres of the Caribbean has announced development of a premium FBO facility at Hewanorra International Airport / TLPL in St. Lucia.

Slated to open in November 2017, the 7,000 sq ft 5 star facility will feature luxury lounge spaces, in-house Customs and Immigration services, crew relax area, meeting room, passenger and baggage screening and high speed wifi. In addition to serving business aviation operators, I.A.M. Jet Centre St. Lucia will also host premium airline passengers arriving and departing St. Lucia's gateway airport through it's bespoke Trident Suite service. This service compliments the very popular "private jet experience" programmes provided for British Airways and other leading commercial carriers pioneered at I.A.M.'s other facilities in the region.

"I.A.M. Jet Centre St. Lucia becomes the fifth full service FBO in the group joining our operations in Barbados, Montego Bay, Tortola and Grenada," says business development manager Thomas Harper. " Over the past 27 years I.A.M. has played a leading role in introducing world class business aviation services to the Caribbean, and our new 5 star facility will compliment and enhance St. Lucia's excellent high end tourism products with our premium service offering."

Group Managing Director, Paul Worrell, notes that "the elegant new facility will be a valuable addition to St. Lucia's growing resort and marina communities, creating a remarkable arrival and departure experience for high end visitors staying at the island's leading hotels and villas, as well as those guests joining luxury super yachts."

The Barbados based I.A.M. Jet Centre group recently became the first FBO company in the Caribbean / Latin America and one of only 25 worldwide so far to achieve registration under IBAC's IS-BAH programme for best practice business aviation ground services and handling.

Return to “I.A.M. - BGI, MBJ, EIS, GND, UVF”