One Caribbean 747 @ AIA on 24 May 2019

News about this airline - please include a link to the source as well as the article text itself.
Web site: http://www.flyonecaribbean.com/
bimjim
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Unread post by bimjim » Sat May 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbcmW-xbQRo

Argyle International Airport and by extension the nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines received its first Boeing 747-400 aircraft (N508BB- Former Air China) to a glorious salute.

bimjim
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: One Caribbean 747 @ AIA on 24 May 2019

Unread post by bimjim » Sun May 26, 2019

Unfortunately, I have to agree with all the colleagues I have spoken to that this is not even nearly the beginning of THIS story.

With PM Gonsalves strongly rumoured to have ripped off at least EC$300 million (over US$100 million) from the construction of the new Argyle Airport,
- now One Caribbean having morphed from a King Air hotel-guest-connector into Bequai,
- to the emergence of a Nigerian "investor" who apparently owns the 747,
- to declared destination of Dubai on a weekly schedule,
- to a story about the Nigerian owner intent on serving the Hajj,
- to the clear lack of a commercial market - even if it were NOT 450 seats at a single flight.
- Add in Gonsalves HISTORICAL involvement in the Caribbean drug trade (as a major player),
and clearly the sooner St. Vincent and the Grenadines are rid of this bully, blustering liar, fake lawyer, and one who threatens legislation against anyone who dares to tell the truth about him, the better.

Ralph Gonsalves is an established elected dictator who stays in power through threats and strong-arm behaviour, and I have no doubt that after he has finally been deposed we will start to hear about bullying tactics his Marxist Comrades employed in Grenada before and during the Bishop Revolution.

Return to “One Caribbean - St. Vincent”