Post open current Aircraft mechanic jobs here

The licensed (and unlicensed) professionals who labour 24/7 to keep all the aircraft safely in the air...
Weiky79
Unranked
Unranked

Post open current Aircraft mechanic jobs here

Unread post by Weiky79 » Mon Jan 19, 2015

Hello Folks!

I've found myself running in circles and spinning my wheels only to find I've gone nowhere in my search to locate any mechanic jobs in the islands. So, instead of getting frustrated or giving up, I'd like to invite everyone involved in the maintenance process to input any relevant openings. From the Mechanic to the Director of Maintenance, if you have any immediate openings or upcoming employment opportunities please post them here.

Please, include:

- Position/Job description
- Company name/address/phone/etc
- Contact name/email/phone
- Date of vacancy
- Referral (some organizations offer referral bonus)
- Any other pertinent information

This was very off the cuff and is NOT comprehensive so please feel free to elaborate if I've missed something.

Thank you!
James

Weiky79
Unranked
Unranked

Looking for an aircraft mechanic position

Unread post by Weiky79 » Mon Jan 19, 2015

I'll be the first to post in this new thread! I'm an FAA licensed (A)irframe and (P)owerplant mechanic. I'm currently stateside but am looking for a permanent position in the Caribbean. I have experience with EMB ERJ 190/175/170 and Bombardier Q400. I also have some General Aviation experience.

If you know of any mechanic openings I'd love to submit my resume for consideration. Thank you all for your time and effort in helping a fellow aviation professional!

Regards,
James

Return to “Engineers / Mechanics”