The Jamaica Defence Force invites applications from suitably qualified persons to serve in the following area:
CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
at the Caribbean Military Aviation School.
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants must have the minimum requirements:
• Be a Jamaican citizen or a Commonwealth National.
• Possess a JCAA Commercial Pilots Licence - Aeroplane.
• Have a minimum 300 hrs total time.
• Have a minimum 100 hrs Single Engine PIC time.
• Have a current Class 1 Medical Certificate.
• Be a Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) - Aeroplane.
• Be a Certified Instrument Instructor.
• Possess a Multi-Engine Rating - Aeroplane.
• Be a Multi Engine Instructor (MEl) - Aeroplane.
• Have 100 hrs Multi Engine PIC time.
Applications and resumes are to be submitted or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 31 March 2018:
- Sal Jl (Personnel and Administration)
Jamaica Defence Force
Up Park Camp, Kingston 5
926-8121-9 Ext 2007 or 929-5552.