Maurice Bishop International Airport
St. George’s, Grenada, West Indies
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephones: (473) 444-4101/4555 Fax: (473) 444-4838
Human Resources Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Human Resources Manager
in the Human Resource Department.
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Human Resources Manager is generally accountable for the
development and management of an infrastructure designed to attract, retain, motivate, reward and
develop human resources in pursuit of the strategic objectives of the Airport Authority.
- Essentially, the Human Resources Manager plans and directs the work of the Human Resources
Department. The incumbent will be expected to be versed in the full range of Human Resource
Management activities inclusive of Human Resources Planning, Performance Management, Industrial
Relations and Training and Development. The incumbent will be expected to provide advice and
assistance to management and line managers on all aspects of Human Resource Management function.
He/She is also expected to develop and restructure the GAA’s current Performance Management
- - BSC in Human Resource Management / Business Administration majoring in Human Resource
- Post Graduate Qualification in Business / Human Resource Management- would be an asset.
- Seven (7) years work related experience in a Human Resource Management environment.
Exposure to Industrial Relations and Training and Development activities will be an asset.
- Computer literacy. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Superior interpersonal, coaching, communication, negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
- Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to successfully influence them on key
- Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental policies and procedures,
including development and training of staff in these areas.
of two (2) referees should be submitted to:
- Mrs. Wendy Francette-Williams - General Manager
Grenada Airports Authority
P.O. Box 385
Or Via electronic mail to:
- email to: email@example.com
Unsuitable candidates will not be acknowledged.
Original PDF here: http://www.mbiagrenada.com/sites/defaul ... acancy.pdf