QantasLink First Officer - International Applicants
- Challenge yourself to reach new heights in a dynamic and varied flying role
- Full time position
- Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne, Mildura or Sydney base
At QantasLink, we connect Australia, from our beaches right through to the bush. As Australia’s largest regional airline we provide a vital link between 58 metropolitan and regional ports, operating over 2,000 flights each week across Australia.
At QantasLink, we’ve got some of the best flying you can do. We’re proud to represent regional Australia and be a part of its communities. We’re one big family. Flying with QantasLink keeps us close to home, and that’s just the way we like it.
Our modern fleet of Dash-8, Q400, 300 and 200 aircraft proudly service Regional Australia. For our pilots this represents a unique flying experience. It’s challenging hands-on piloting, navigating our way from busy major airports into regional ports, and always looking after our customers. Alongside our commitment to safety, we do our best to see to our customers’ needs to make flying with us memorable.
As an International First Officer, you’ll have --
- - An ICAO and / or FAA Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL). For international applicants, please see http://www.casa.gov.au/fcl/overbr.htm for licence information
- A Level 6 English Language Proficiency on your Licence
- Current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Instrument Rating - Multi Engine Aeroplane
- A minimum of 3,000 hours total aeronautical experience
- A minimum of 250 hours as a co-pilot in a multi-engine turbine, multi-crew aircraft (excluding ICUS & SIM)
- A current Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- The ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
- The ability to pass a Qantas pre-employment medical
- The ability to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) (effective 1st July 1997 under the Commonwealth Air Navigation Act, you are required to undertake extensive background and security checks, at your own expense, to establish your eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
Each of our airlines offers unique career opportunities. Through your performance, skills and dedication, you’ll create a career that’s right for you within the Qantas Group of airlines. Further options in our other fleets may be highlighted based on your background and experience. If this is the case, our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss your options.
The Qantas Group is a network of equal opportunity employers. We encourage people of all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds, to apply.
If you're up for achieving the impossible, register your interest and we'll be in touch.
For more information about being a QantasLink pilot, use the below links for more information about each AOC.
Eastern Airlines: https://www.fwc.gov.au/documents/docume ... 415939.pdf
Sunstate Airlines: https://www.fwc.gov.au/documents/docume ... 415326.pdf