Upcoming Eye Candy....Release soon

FS and all the paraphenalia that goes with that habit...
kroswynd
.First Officer
.First Officer

Upcoming Eye Candy....Release soon

Unread post by kroswynd » Sun Apr 11, 2010

Thanks to Jim....working on this project has been very pleasurable, brought back many memories of my short lived history with this fine beast. Hopefully within the next two weeks It should be released. The KLN manual is being worked on at this time and a few bugs are being sorted out.
SIMEON "KROSWYND/KILO_WHISKEY" RICHARDSON

Stunna
Unranked
Unranked

Re: Upcoming Eye Candy....Release soon

Unread post by Stunna » Sat Apr 17, 2010

oooo :D FSX or FS9? Or both? I'd like to request Tim Air, Jamaica Defence Force and last but CERTAINLY not least, Air Jamaica Express(although they don't fly it anymore, but it would be great to fly) repaints.

kroswynd
.First Officer
.First Officer

Unread post by kroswynd » Sat Apr 17, 2010

Stunna wrote:oooo :D FSX or FS9? Or both? I'd like to request Tim Air, Jamaica Defence Force and last but CERTAINLY not least, Air Jamaica Express(although they don't fly it anymore, but it would be great to fly) repaints.
Stunna,
She is all FSX, there won't be a FS2004 version, although the model by Marcel Knutz I think is the best the FS2004 will ever see. A few minor glitches but the best in its class.

Regarding repaints, there will be a paintkit. I am clueless when it comes to painting (I just have not taken the time to learn). I am sure that many folks will be creating paints upon request once the images can be found. I would be nice to see an AJ, 4 Island and a Carib Islander roll out.

bimjim
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Unread post by bimjim » Sat Apr 17, 2010

Excellent work - my compliments to the "chefs" !!

If anyone is taking orders, my preferences for the list are - TropicAir (Barbados), Air BVI, the colourful pastel Courtline livery, 4 Island Air, and Carib Aviation. Of course, since my time Montserrat Airways has arisen and deserves to be represented - who knows, someone may be interested in a virtual airline to do 20-minute hops all day!!

Onwards to the Trislander!!! Or, as that Brit engineer described it so long ago, 150,000 pop rivets flying in loose formation !! (The Islander is the 100,000 pop-rivet model !)

Keep up the great work, Simeon!!

Have a good one...

Jim

Stunna
Unranked
Unranked

Unread post by Stunna » Mon May 03, 2010

So this will be released under Majestic Software?

kroswynd
.First Officer
.First Officer

Unread post by kroswynd » Tue May 11, 2010

Actually this is under Flight 1's development.

Return to “Flight Stimulator - General Discussion”